Monday, March 4, 2024

Dear God!

While I understand that whatever you do is for a purpose, I, being a mortal I am, am not able to take so many issues changing direction in a short span of time! 

Earlier, took away Mom, aunts, niece, grandmom – Sis in distress, left me with no one to open up to, I, being a mortal I am, am not able to understand why you did this! 


While I accept that your everything happens at Your will, I, being a mortal I am, wanted to ask if it is really fair on you to make me go through these bereavements.

Things may appear to be very small, maybe it is time to test my strength, build resilience, et al, but I, being a mortal I am, am finding it difficult to process so many things!

Was happy that the way some things are shaping up and now you took away the feeling of contentment coming into my life, I, being a mortal I am, am struggling to find solace with no one to open up to and trying to comprehend what’s happening with life!

Just wanted to ask you - Is my life more for struggles than a sense of contentment, I, being a mortal I am, how much can I struggle? Is it that I will one day die with no sense of contentment? Will there be at least one person who will absolutely care for me without judging me, not trying to tell me how I should behave or how I should think?   

While I find it so difficult to process and accept the way things are currently, I, being a mortal I am, am waiting with open arms to receive your blessings in abundance, as I also know that whatever you do will be good or rather great in the end! 

All I wish is that my sonny boy should be absolutely happy, have a great life, be honest with integrity and genuineness as he is - If ever he has to look back, he should not have any page of life he needs to hide! Nothing in his life should put him or the family to shame!!!

A sense of DeJa’Vu – waiting to tell one more story of connecting the dots – I know it’s time for me to receive your blessings and happiness in abundance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment